Just in case you haven’t noticed.. I got that fancy, shiny directory that lists a bunch of stores all perfectly organized into the different types of things you could need for your home life while giving you the LM straight to the store!
But, back to the main point. I’ve updated it! Added a few great stores, and took out ones that have closed since I made it. Use it! Please! It’s there for you guys so you don’t have to painstakingly try to find stores yourself!
Should you feel a store that isn’t on the directory should be there, feel free to get a hold of me, too!
So, I moved. I dunno why. Just kind of a spur of the moment, fit of boredom thing. But, after I moved, I started to learn about all the things my new estate, Newfound Land Estates, offers, and honestly, I’m quite impressed. Not only are all the staff super friendly, but I’ve never seen so many great services offered by a land shop. Simply enough, they aren’t focused on making money; they just want you to love renting from them.
So, that being said, I really want to tell you guys about them! Let’s take a look at a few of their perks.
24 hour support
- When I say 24 hour support, I literally mean 24 hour support. I’m often getting up at three in the morning lately, and every time I sign in, there’s always someone online. Not only that, but I’ve got a few of them on my friends list, and they’re online just about as often as I am!
- Pay for four weeks at a time, and you get 10% off your tier. Who doesn’t like that?
- Just buy some land with a group of friends and get an automatic discount off your rent!
Refer a friend
- Simple enough, right? If you live on the estate and refer a friend who pays any amount of rent, you get 25% of their tier added to your box! What does that mean? If you own a lot sized 1024 sqm and refer someone who buys a sim, you get a year of rent free.
Free estate moves
- This is probably one of my favourites. If you have land on one Newfound Land sim, you can get a move to another Newfound Land sim totally free.
- There’s only class 5 and 7 servers here. What does that even mean? High performance, less lag, and more scripts able to function. KittyCats hoarders rejoice!
On sim tier boxes
- I love this. Basically, you don’t have to teleport away from home to pay your rent. No need to get dressed and wander out into public! All you gotta do is head over to the rent box located on your sim, and voila!
- Create islands, lagoons, rivers, whatever! Once you rent the land, you got terraform abilities on your parcel.
Different sims, zones, and maturity
- There’s tons of different sims to choose from, from zoning types to land textures. Hell, there’s even a seasonal sim type where the land textures change with the seasons.
Free shop for commercial renters
- Again, simple enough, right? Just buy a commercial zoned plot and Newfound Land Estates will provide you with a free 25 prim shop at their mall. Not only that, but you get invited to the mall group where you can send out notices to promote your business!
- Now, this isn’t anything they list, it’s simply something I’ve noticed during my time here. I wanted a 8192 sqm plot on the corner of a grass sim, but there wasn’t any available. So instead, they cut a quarter plot in half and gave me exactly what I wanted, no questions asked. Not only that, but they offered to hold the land for me until I made up my mind about whether or not I wanted to move.
I really hope some of you try out Newfound Land Estates. It’s a great place to live or set up a shop!