Remember that photo contest I gave you guys a sneak peek of? Well, here’s the full scoop!
Newfound Land Estates is holding a home and garden photo contest with a staggering total of 32 different prizes. Yes, you heard right. That means 32 different people are going to be walking away with something!
The contest is from May 1st to May 31st and the winner will be announced at a Newfound Land Estates event on June 2nd at 3:00 pm SLT. To enter, all you have to do is have a flickr account and add your pictures to the Newfound Land Estates flickr group. Simple, right?
The prizes are great! How would I know? I helped put them together!:
- Three free 2048 sqm land tiers with NFLE for 1 week
- Two free 1024 sqm land tiers with NFLE for 1 week
- 25 home and garden prize packs
Of course, as with any contest, there’s always rules, so let’s go over that stuff super quick, yeah?:
- On entry photos, please put “NFLE Home & Garden Photo Contest entry – avatar name” in the description or photos will not be accepted.
- Your photo must be home and garden related. Avatars can be in the photos, but must NOT be the focus.
- No close ups, just area visuals.
- Your welcome to enter as many times as you like, but each person is only able to win one prize.
- NFLE has a right to a full perm copy of all winning photos.
- Prizes are not negotiable other than land tiers, which can be applied to current parcel ownership.
- Land tiers are transferable to friends and family.
Have any questions? Just direct those to the in world contest manager, Alisa Farshore. Good luck to everyone!